15 Oct '14
MVNO Networking Congress London
The largest MVNO event exclusively focused on the European Market!
The MVNO Networking Congress gathers 200+ leaders from the European ecosystem, offering 60+ case studies & presentations, of which 30 are from CXO level MVNOs.
A 'veritable who's who of the European ecosphere', the 2014 edition will focus on everything MVNO related, such as start-up strategies, customer experience solutions, cloud services, devices, digital advancements, social media, M2M opportunities, Retail & Enterprise channels, the IoT, OTT relationships, LTE/4G launches, and roaming.
Whether you are looking for new investments, looking for answers to some of the biggest challenges impacting your business, looking for a sense of where the market is heading 2015 onward, or simply intrigued by new opportunities presented in today’s evolving marketplace…the prospects are endless!
Stay connected and plan in light of next generation challenges by addressing:
- The impact of regulation on the MVNO & MNO market
- Seizing the MVNO roaming opportunity
- MVNO start-ups- the success stories and the failures
- The importance of CEM, Pricing & Social Media
- Emerging technologies such as WiFi Offload & LTE
- Highlighting successful communication marketing strategies
- The implementation process for Full MVNOs & Light MVNOs
- Building a strong partnership with your MNO
- Cloud & Value Added Services: An added benefit?
- What is the M2M opportunity for the MVNO market?
- Telco distribution via Retail and Enterprise channels
- What do OTT players mean for MVNOs?
Calls / year
|On premise, Hybrid,