01 Apr '13
MVNO World Congress in Rome
MVNOs World Congress will be confirming the top 80 most influential MVNO and wholesale player speakers, welcoming 300+ attendees to Rome – we will be there and we hope you can be a part of it.
The event is in its twelfth year and is the flagship event in the seven-event global #MVNOIS series. Moving to new venue city Rome in 2013, the event will focus on the global opportunity for MVNOs with dedicated streams on CEM, M2M, LTE, WiFi, Quadplay, Retail, Brands and Roaming.
Event Highlights: NEW! MVNO Start-up Summit – introducing the CEO’s of the newest MVNOs to the stage to answer audience questions on wholesale SLA’s funding, marketing, launch and gaining those vital subscribers!
NEW! MVNO Awards - celebrating the latest innovations and success in the MVNO industry Dedicated Focus Day on Brand, Retail and Roaming – featuring Poste Mobile Italy, The Post Office UK, Tchibo, Trace and Virgin Mobile, Dobrytel and Roam Mobile.
Dedicated Stream on CEM and Partnerships – featuring Solavei, *bliep and Ting
NEW! Breakfast Briefing: 4G Wholesale by Alex Besen - In-Depth Look at 4G LTE Wholesale Business Models & Partnerships
Global Focus – Global MVNO update covers Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe for the most comprehensive insight into international MVNO activity
NEW! Focus on Central and Eastern Europe – reviewing and analysing the latest MVNO launches in CEE Extended Exhibition, on-site demos and networking opportunities. See the latest innovations and meet leading MVNEs, MVNAs and technology specialists.
Essential Topics Covered:
- Where are the Growth Opportunities for the Global MVNO?
- How Will New Regulation Shape Global Telco Services?
- Unlimited Pricing – Great for the Customer – But What are the Economics for the MVNO?
- Why Every Major Challenger MNO Needs an MVNO Creating a Compelling Offering to Approach the MNO – Partnership not Threat
- Quadplay – Why Adding Mobile to the Offering Makes Good Sense
- How Does the MVNO Model Lend Itself to M2M?
- Disrupting the Wireless Industry with a Low-Cost, WiFi-Centric Offering What Opportunities
- Does LTE Throw up for MVNOs and MNOs?
- The impact of OTT on the MVNO market
Calls / year
|On premise, Hybrid,