30 Sep '16
New Contact Center release
The Netherlands, August 2016 - Comsys presented the new release of its Contact Center solution. The Comsys Contact Center is a multi-tenant solution with blended channels such as incoming calls, outgoing calls, pre-chat, post-chat, web-chats, proactive-chats, e-mails and messaging. The Comsys Contact Center is used by many organizations around the globe. It helps companies to excel in customer contact.
The Comsys Contact Center is expanded with new features:
- New and improved dashboards;
- New and improved reports;
- Configure thresholds & colors for dashboards, pause states and reports;
- Leave queue combined with call back function;
- Supervisors can logoff or put agents on pause via the dashboard;
- Voice Forecasting with graphical representation;
- Create your own pause states;
- Create your own agent skills.
The Comsys Contact Center is web-based and cloud enabled. It seamlessly integrates with your CRM and supports a wide range of features. The Contact Center includes features such as multiple Inbound and Outbound Campaigns, Supervisor, User management, Wallboards, Reports, Real-time information and Call Recording. The Contact Center can be expanded easily with other solutions of the Service Delivery Platform such as Interactive Voice Response and Surveys & Questionnaires.
More information can be found here.
Calls / year
|On premise, Hybrid,