Our top 5 SolutionsContact Center Voicemail Voice Response (IVR) Missed Call Alert MVNO in a Box
SMS 2 Fixed flyer
SMS 2 Fixed Information:
SMS to Speech, SMS 2 Speech
A very fast ROI less than 2 months and quick deployment (4-8 weeks)!
A big Commercial and Huge Technical advantage towards to your competitors.
High SMS Call completion, Additional revenue and Better customer satisfaction.
Introduction SMS to Speech, SMS 2 Speech
Deliver now SMS to all type of connections, not only mobile but fixed line (landline) as well. Landline users also gain access to popular content and services based on SMS. SMS messages are translated to human speech by using text-to-speech conversion.
With SMS to Speech an SMS which is send to a landline number is translated to voice (SMS 2 Speech, SMS to Speech). Then the SMS to Speech platform calls the landline number and plays the message. In this way you can deliver (terminate) more SMS traffic.
Comsys dialogue experts have created an SMS Slang pre-processor on the SpeechFrame® platform. Written text commonly used in SMS messages, such as for "smile", and for "wink", are translated to spoken words.
Top 2, related SMS to Fixed products
Technical SMS to Fixed Information
- EDR's and CDR's
- Automatic media translation
- Text delivery to SMS-capable devices
- Voice delivery to traditional voice-only phones
- Automatic language detection
- Voice delivery in the same language as original SMS
- No change of the SMS infrastructure required
- Standard interface to existing SMSC
- Simple routing in the SMSC based on landline prefix
- Programmable retries for delivery, e.g. scheduled