Our top 5 SolutionsContact Center Voicemail Voice Response (IVR) Missed Call Alert MVNO in a Box
Download Number Routing flyer
Number Routing Info:
Number Routing/translation Service.
Route thousands of number to a configurable destination.
A fully web-based solution, for creating multiple routes.
Define various alternative routes for each incoming (service/premium) number.
About Number Routing
The Comsys Number Routing solution is fully web-based and easy to use. With the Number Routing you can define a route per incoming (service/premium) number to an end destination or an alternative end destination. For the routes which are configured the platform will automatically route the incoming calls to end destination.Settings per service number/route:
- Route name
- Selection service number
- Calendar (Opening & Closed days/times)
- Destination number
- Max. concurrent routed call to destination
- Alternative routing options:
- Upload and Play an announcement
- Terminate call
- Route to other destination number
- Alternative routing options are possible for:
- Outside openings hours/days
- No Answer
- Route Thousands of numbers
- Unique for each route
- Several setting per route
- Highly scalable
- Multi tenant
- Multi-language support
- Web-GUIs for configuration and control
- Upload feature for announcements
- Limit on calls to destination
- For Telecom & Enterprises
- Route to mobile, landline, SIP
- Part of the SDP