Our top 5 SolutionsContact Center Voicemail Voice Response (IVR) Missed Call Alert MVNO in a Box
Download IVR flyer
The next generation of Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
About Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system is fully web-based and easy to integrate with your business processes. IVR supports a wide range of telecom protocols. The IVR is based on the SpeechFrame® product.
Graphical web-based user interface
With the graphical web-based SCE you can create & change the dialogs in a matter of minutes. The SCE is fully web-based, so no need to install any software and you can use it anywhere.
The SCE also has many dialogue building blocks such as: Home, Play, Menu, Transfer, Record, Day of Week, Contact Center, User Input, Re-route and many more. You can: drag, drop, copy, paste, delete, disconnect, proces variables, collaps, expand, shortcuts and more.
- EDRs & CDRs ( Event & Call Detail Records)
- Highly scalable IVR (UP to 10.000 lines)
- Based on vXML & cc-XML
- Many standard interfaces/open standards
- Module for pronouncing dates, time, CLI etc
- Multi-language support
- Web-GUIs for maintenance / configuration
- Supports multiple protocols at the same time
- Gateway functionality (e.g. ISDN in - SIP out)
- Transfers & full call recording
- Early media announcements